We invite you to share a story below, about yourself or another person, reflecting on the question:
“How has gratefulness shifted a moment, an experience, or a lifetime?”
Please follow these recommendations when submitting your story:
– Please be as specific as possible. We invite you to build your piece around a particular story – a happening, a series of related events, or a set of circumstances – and how you (or the person you are writing about) were personally affected in the context of grateful living.
– Suggested word count: 400-1200 words
– Feel free to include a high-resolution image (at least 500 pixels x 500 pixels)
– Please include a short bio (up to 80 words) along with a headshot of you (at least 300 x 300 pixels)
– Upload a Word Doc or Text File please
If your story is posted, it may also be translated into Spanish and/or German, and posted on our Partner sites,
VivirAgradecidos.org and Dankbar-leben.org
Explore other Stories of Grateful Living
This site is brought to you by A Network for Grateful Living, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are fully tax deductible in the U.S.A.
© 2000 - 2020, A Network for Grateful Living
Website by Briteweb